cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Considering switching to NOW TV.

I am considering switching services from Virgin Media to NOW TV and Broadband. Who has got the pros and cons?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The problem with any type of service, where you will get both happy and unsatisfied customers.

I don't want to confuse matters for you, but myself and two other family members in different households have been using NowTV for about 3 years and we are all perfectly happy with the service from NowTV Broadband & Phone. 

Though we all live in low population area's, so i am guessing there is a lesser strain on the BT exchange in our area.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In Camden/Hampstead area Now TV internet connection is utterly rubbish!So as the quality of connection depends on area I would never switch to Now TV!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
Just to follow up from what @Anonymous User  said, yes it’s purely down to your location and the number of connections coming from the exchange. 

When I had Now TV broadband my connection was perfect and had no issues. It was mainly due to the fact my street was primarily used by Virgin media. So not many connections were coming off the exchange.

What Now TV need to start offering is the FTTP connections instead of its current FTTC. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Probably.Don't know much about it but it is definitely what the rest of the broadband world is offering to their customers. I asked several neighbors,they all have got different providers but none of them have these kind of interruptions for hours and sometimes for days as Now TV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The problem with any type of service, where you will get both happy and unsatisfied customers.

I don't want to confuse matters for you, but myself and two other family members in different households have been using NowTV for about 3 years and we are all perfectly happy with the service from NowTV Broadband & Phone. 

Though we all live in low population area's, so i am guessing there is a lesser strain on the BT exchange in our area.