cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Comedy Central pixelisation and audio clipping

Night or day, for me Comedy Central has problems. Every few seconds a face or something random gets pixelated and just as frequently the audio clips. I've checked the other channels and they all seem fine.

We have three BT DTR-2100 boxes, each in different rooms all exhibiting the same issues with that one channel.

I read a previous post from a couple of years ago regarding this but it was never resolved.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DTR-T2100*

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Additional:

Screen eventually goes black until I exit back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, using a roku 3 box in one room and the built in app on an LG TV upstairs. Only started happening last day or so. 

All the nowtv live channels working fine apart from Comedy Central. It's annoying enough that I can't watch the channel as its pretty constant.

Any insight would be appreciated. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently had the same issue. I did change the internet provider so I though it might be this  but everything else works fine. I can even watch Comedy Central on my iPad with no problems, it’s just on both LG TVs. 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User I checked the channel both last night and this morning. It's the same for me during programmes and adverts on the NowTV black box using the updated UI. If you could all confirm what devices you are watching on so that NowTv can determine if this is device specific or across all devices.

@Izzie-T can you please report this back to the content team and see if there's a known problem with the channel as it's unwatchable? 

IMG_20200829_101818.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me on now tv freeview box 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi all,

I have just got confirmed that this has been solved.

I hope it works fine on your side now.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.