Not applicable

Comedy Central not streaming

Tried on 4 devices and all streaming at just 30

Others shows appears to be fine

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chased for an update on this on webchat

I see that this a known issue and many of our customers are facing the same issue.’

I’m afraid, I will not be able to promise you with any time frame’

I asked if someone from Now TV could give us an update directly here but the chat crashed before I got a response 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Guess I will miss the episode when Ross and Rachel was on a break then 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nobody told me life was going to be this way 😭 @NowTV 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update from NOW TV:

Its been looked at by our "technical team" and you will have a response within 24 hours

Case opened by myself on the 2nd - didnt think it took them 3 days to turn the router off and back on again to see if it works 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well looks to be up and running again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the same boat! All other channels working but only audio for CCentral. Very annoying as nothing seems to fix it. And NowTV don’t seem to have any answers either! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

...maybe NowTV could advise the amount of refund we will be receiving for 3 days of no service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had same problem. I’ve tried speaking to them through the chat and got cut off. He told me it was a low internet connection for Comedy Central and was asking me to change settings on my TV. I said others are experiencing the same issue then it cut off. 

Im going to try and do some digging to see if can find a number to call them 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV give a refund, I think a pig just flew over my house😂 I keep checking every day but still not working. I love the way now TV haven't got a clue what's wrong or how to fix it.