cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema & Paramount+

Those with the Cinema subscription on SKY get automatic access to the new Paramount+ service as well...for some reason, even though the Cinema subscription costs the same as SKY on NOWTV, this does NOT include access to Paramount+! What's up with that?

I was thinking of cancelling my Cinema sub because there just wasn't much worth watching. The odd thing that I really wanted, I had often already rented and watched thru AppleTV anyway, so by the time they turn up on NOWTV, its always a case of "do I want to see it again"? Sometimes it is, but not worth paying £10 a month, every month, for something that gets used once in a blue moon...but then Paramount+ came along with lots of content I was interested in, so I kept my Cinema sub on here, until I found out ONLY SKY customers get free access to it! Seems unfair and I've just cancelled my Cinema sub.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not sure it was intentional, but you have already created a thread for this 😋

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Movies-amp-Paramount/m-p/587638#M20075

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not sure it was intentional, but you have already created a thread for this 😋

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Movies-amp-Paramount/m-p/587638#M20075

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My first time using this system...wasn't sure the threads under different labels/categories would still be seen. So after creating the first thread under "Cancelling", I spotted the Cinema label and thought it worth repeating there.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It's all good, generally speaking most users will see all threads rather than narrow down to the topic itself. 

How I use it is by clicking on the forums for "Using NOW" and "Talking NOW". Which allows me to see all threads under both forums.