Mentor

Chromecast

Can you watch  sports on nowtv using chromecast 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Maz1 

Assuming you are not using a Mobile Sports Membership or a first Generation Chromecast then yes you can watch live Sky Sports on your Chromecast with a suitable mobile casting device.

Make sure you cast first from the NOW App on your mobile casting device before starting the Sky Sports stream (otherwise unless you have Boost you may encounter the two many device error streaming message).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Maz1 

As long as you have a sports membership, yes. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-set-up-chromecast

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Maz1
Mentor

Yes thank you I have working okay now but the tennis coverage from nowtv is a disaster and more expensive than Amazon prime with them I could watch any matches that I wanted and and easy to find them sky is an absolute disaster will not be watching much tennis anymore I am exhausted trying to find the match I want to watch and with now tv only two channels of tennis how that is going to work at grand slams who knows never be so anger about the service mainly of sky and nowtv is only showing what sky give them it is a joke 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Maz1 

Assuming you are not using a Mobile Sports Membership or a first Generation Chromecast then yes you can watch live Sky Sports on your Chromecast with a suitable mobile casting device.

Make sure you cast first from the NOW App on your mobile casting device before starting the Sky Sports stream (otherwise unless you have Boost you may encounter the two many device error streaming message).