cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chicago pd missing episode

After episode 20 season 2 it missed a whole chunk of the story line then went straight on to the end of the story on epidsode 21 ? Why’s that?

10 REPLIES 10
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Season 2, episode 20 was a cross-over episode with Chicago Fire and Law &Order:SVU. So the rest of the story would be in their cross-over episodes. So, I’m afraid that if you want to see the entire cross-over story, you’ll have to search out those missing parts. By the way, Chicago PD seems to do a lot of cross-over stories.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Mark_Weinreb 

Yeah C2, Mark's right

Chicago PD is one of my favourites on Now TV, and I missed out a whole chunk of a cross over episode (maybe two), where a Chicago PD staff member gets kidnapped and killed by a serial killer.  I saw the end of one episode where the staff member is captured and the following episode where the staff member is dead and Chicago PD are tracking down her killer.

I have no idea which episodes of Law & Order: SVU and/or Chicago Fire is sandwiched between those two episodes of Chicago PD I saw.

Just a thought, it would be helpful if Now TV could tell us in the shows' summaries which studio brethrens, and their respective episodes, are crossing overs.

UK Bob

PS. Unfortunately, I continue to miss out on the cross over episodes between the three shows mentioned above.

Bobk
Scholar 2

If it's the episode about the serial rapist who burns his victims and later kidnaps the intelligent unit's secretary, the episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is season 16 ep 20 for the conclusion.

I know as I had to play "detective" to find it myself 🙂

Regards.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Bobk 

Hi Bob

Thanks for that bit of info, I going to see if Law and Order: SVU S16E20 is still on Now TV, if it is I'm going to watch it tonight.

Cheers.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@Bobk 

Hi Bob

I actually watched Law and Order: SVU S16E20 last night (well, more this morning) and I found the episode very enjoyable, but grim, and it filled in a huge gap in that particular story arc.

After that episode of L&O, I immediately watched Chicago PD S07E15, which was the continuation and final chapter of an unknown episode of Chicago Fire.

What I would like to know, is Now TV ever going to let us know which crossover shows are linked together?

At the moment, I believe, we don't have a functioning suggestion/ideas board yet, if we ever do this will be one for the box, i.e. announce the crossover links in the shows' summaries. 

UK Bob

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Bobk @Anonymous User @ukbobboy try Chicago Fire season 3 episode 21 for the other part of the crossover. The synopsis does mention Sgt. Benson going to Chicago to help out.

Bobk
Scholar 2

Hi UK Bob (too many Bobs here 🙂 )

You wrote:

After that episode of L&O, I immediately watched Chicago PD S07E15, which was the continuation and final chapter of an unknown episode of Chicago Fire.

The Episode of Chicago Fire crossover is S 8 ep 15.

The Chicago crossovers are fairly easy to find as long as you remember that:

Fire has been around the longest with 8 seasons so far,

next is PD with 7 seasons

and the youngest is Med with 5 seasons.

So you can backwork which corrosponding season a crossover episode is in. 

Regards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_(franchise)#Crossovers

That has a list of where to find the parts of all the crossovers, if you need it for future series

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Cheers Pixell

I had no idea there were so many crossovers and, above all, how much I was missing out on.

Thumbs Up02.jpg

Once again, cheers

UK Bob