cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chicago fire season 7

Hi
I'm.new to now TV and like many brought it to watch GOT and then realised Chicago fire was on here and am loving catching up each night. Tonight however all episodes have disappeared, have they gone for good or can I watch them somehow , I've just renewed a pass for this very reason so annoyed to say the least ? Any help please ?
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar thing happened to me .... I was watching and I got to season 7 episode 8 and then when I went to start episode 9 it went straight to episode 21 and said 23hrs left to watch now all season 7 has disappeared but season 1-6 still available??? I’m a bit annoyed too that I can’t finish it off 🤔
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes where has it gone? Was getting all set to watch season 7 and it’s vanished!! Can anyone from Now TV answer?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been watching Chicago Fire from season 1.  When I started watching, earlier this year, there were 7 seasons.  I have noticed recently that there are now only 6 Seasons.  What happened to season 7?  Is anyone from NowTV going to answer these questions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Has anyone found out where season 7 has disappeared to?!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Seems no one knows how can we ask them directly ?
RoyB
Legend

The usual reason this sort of thing happens is that the older Seasons 1-6 are there as a box set, but Season 7 is there as a current broadcast, and so episodes from this season have a much more limited catchup life after their first run on Sky and NowTV.

Then other broadcasters get their go with Season 7.

But in the fullness of time, as the initial interest dies down, it will come back to NowTV as part of the box set 1-7.

The JustWatch app tells me that Amazon and Apple have Season 7 right now, but it isn’t free.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know when Chicago fire season 7 gets added to the box set? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nope no one has responded , it's so annoying isn't it ?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

You may have better luck asking the question over on NowTV Twitter page or on their Facebook account, where the majority of the post replies on here are by fellow customers who wouldn't know the answer.

Alternatively you could sign up to Sky Never Miss free service which will send you an email notification when a TV show you are interested in is returning to Sky soon.