cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chicago fire season 10 and 11

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can watch season 10 and 11 of chicago fire on Now TV? All i can find online is that it should be available on peacock but I can't find it on there ? 

Thanks 😊 

8 REPLIES 8
Martin_14
Expert

Peacock in the US.

The previous season  will come back on Sky/Now around a month or so before 11 is broadcast usually in January.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh OK thank you I'll look out for it then 🙂 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If it helps I was told by Sky viewer relations that season 10 should be added some time in November. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

Season 10 is now available.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

We then have seasons 5/6 of Med, 7/8 of PD leaving in 10 days and 9 of Fire in mid March. 

It really makes me wonder, are they going to add all the previous seasons to Peacock? Lets face it there is no where that you watch ALL of the Chicago shows, which is really dumb considering its NBC distributed.

Martin_14
Expert

I doubt that, all seasons are removed from Peacock in Germany on 31st December along with all other TV content, it's possible Peacock is getting discontinued in Sky territories.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

Would make for an interesting move, it had a lot of potential too. If anything the current "Peacock" line-up is almost duplicated on other Sky branded channels. Considering Chucky came onto Sky Max then "expired" round the same time as the Sky Si-fy launch. 

Sky could easily reallocate the Peacock originals like Bel-Air onto Sky branded channels. 

Sky Witness badly needs bulking out which could do with the Chicago and Law & Order franchises, which would drastically boost up content hours. 

That being said Peacock launching in Sky territories was a odd move to make. 

PS 
Are we also swapping posts on Geektown about the NBC shows?

Martin_14
Expert

Yes 

Not in the UK yet but Bel Air now expires from Peacock in Germany on Saturday along with other content

https://www.wowtv.de/streamen-tv/entertainment/kollektionen/peacock

There appear be more in the process of changing expiry dates ,  newer seasons of Reality content now expire Saturday but not older ones yet , Ducanville Season 2 now expires on tomorrow but not Season 1 yet which seems odd.