cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chernonbyl unavailable

Hi, episode 1 of Chernobyl is supposed to be available for streaming, but there's no sign of it (and it doesn't show up in search). Any idea what's going on? Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What playback device are you using ?

Where Episode 1 is showing on both my NowTV box and NowTV App on my Android phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've found it now by going to thr Sky Atlantic alphabetical programme list. But for some reason it's still not showing up in search. Thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To be honest i didn't use the NowTV search engine on either my NowTV box or Android phone.

Where you are absolutely right that Chernobyl is not found in the NowTV search section of the two above devices that i tried.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has been showing on search on my Roku Stick+ Smiley Happy

RoyB
Legend

It shows up fine in my iPad Search.

But you have to get the title right, or you will find it is non-billed Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just signed up to NowTv to watch this series but also cannot find it via search on my TV app. So frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Type ”Chernobyl”

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve just started a trial purely to watch Chernobyl. It’s not showing up my tv when using the app (not a nowtv box). I could watch it on iPad but I’d rather watch it on the telly? Any ideas?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like that you are using a Youview Box with your TV, which doesn't currently support the NowTV Entertainment Pass on the NowTV App.

Have a read of this help article on ways to watch NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv