cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rover1
Contributor 1

Chernonbyl unavailable

Hi, episode 1 of Chernobyl is supposed to be available for streaming, but there's no sign of it (and it doesn't show up in search). Any idea what's going on? Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Thanks
9 Replies
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: Chernonbyl unavailable

Hi @Rover1 

What playback device are you using ?

Where Episode 1 is showing on both my NowTV box and NowTV App on my Android phone.

Rover1
Contributor 1

I've found it now by going to thr Sky Atlantic alphabetical programme list. But for some reason it's still not showing up in search. Thanks.

schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Hi @Rover1 

To be honest i didn't use the NowTV search engine on either my NowTV box or Android phone.

Where you are absolutely right that Chernobyl is not found in the NowTV search section of the two above devices that i tried.

robert1997
Scholar 3

It has been showing on search on my Roku Stick+ Smiley Happy

RoyB Scholar 4
Scholar 4

Re: Chernobyl unavailable

It shows up fine in my iPad Search.

But you have to get the title right, or you will find it is non-billed Smiley Tongue

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
Juliemac
First Poster

I have just signed up to NowTv to watch this series but also cannot find it via search on my TV app. So frustrating!

0 Thanks
ClockEnd
Advocate 1

Type ”Chernobyl”

0 Thanks
MrsL
First Poster

I’ve just started a trial purely to watch Chernobyl. It’s not showing up my tv when using the app (not a nowtv box). I could watch it on iPad but I’d rather watch it on the telly? Any ideas?
0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Hi @MrsL 

Sounds like that you are using a Youview Box with your TV, which doesn't currently support the NowTV Entertainment Pass on the NowTV App.

Have a read of this help article on ways to watch NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv