cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chernobyl has vanished?!?

I was watching it last night [ 4 July 2019 ] but today Chernobyl has vanished from the site. It doesn't show up in search or any of the listings?

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @nowswaish 

Thanks for flagging, and for your patience.

Chernobyl should still be available now, but there's been a system issue. At the latest, the box set will be up at midnight tonight, but we're working on making it available again ASAP.

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
nowswaish
Scholar 3

I recall this was on catchup rather than a box set so would be removed about a month after original transmission.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @nowswaish 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-News/Chernobyl-Info-on-the-show/m-p/500369#M166%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message

According to the Now TV Team it will be back as a box set. Although in typical fashion no date mentioned when it will be back apart saying straight away. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

A slightly unfortunate juxtaposition?

43C5E21F-6905-4C31-9FCE-D5FE70839E4B.png

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @nowswaish 

Thanks for flagging, and for your patience.

Chernobyl should still be available now, but there's been a system issue. At the latest, the box set will be up at midnight tonight, but we're working on making it available again ASAP.

Thanks,

Jason