cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chernobyl episode 3 missing

I missed the love sky Atlantic airing last night but episode 3 is still not on now tv, any ideas when it might be coming on? 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Last night's episode was a repeat of episode 2. Episode 3 gets its 1st showing on Sky Atlantic on Tuesday at 9pm and will appear on Catch Up sometime after that. Each new episode of Chernobyl is broadcast Tuesdays at 9pm.

EDIT** I think they actually broadcast at 2am with the 9pm showing being the 1st repeat showing. Therefore, episode 3 will be shown on Tuesday.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Yes; after the Tuesday 2am showing of Chernobyl episode 3, it will be available for On Demand watching a couple of hours later.

We are relying on this to watch it at about 7pm Tuesday, before the 9pm (re) broadcast, as we have been doing with GoT on Mondays.

Kudos for your discernment, by the way, @Anonymous User. This series, a factual reconstruction, is five-star, must-see, viewing.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB @Anonymous User 

Indeed, it's gripping viewing. What I'm enjoying most is the attention to detail and lack of over dramatic sensationalism our American cousins would have turned it into had they been behind the series.

I was in Kiev for 10 days just 4 years after the disaster and the scars were all across the landscape for everyone to see. It was eerie and very humbling.

As an aside, the only live tv I consume on Now TV is sport, the rest of my viewing is all done via Catch up/On demand 😀