cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chernobyl Ep. 4

Episode 4 of Chernobyl should have been made available 40 minutes ago. It is very annoying, especially as it can already be found from other sources and, for a paid service, someone would expect more. Not to mention the bad video quality and not having the option to set quality in the now tv player. Really disappointed and regret that I subscribed.

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I’m guessing those ‘other sources’ come with a ☠️ 

But at least Episode 4 is there now, so hopefully a meltdown can be avoided for you, and you will be sodium cooled Smiley Tongue

And the great thing about regretting you have subscribed is that NowTV is contractless, so you can Cancel right now and be gone in less than a month, even if you stick around for the balance of your Pass.

NowTV wants no pressed men.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Video quality looks great to me. You know it's meant to look old and washed out, right? It's styled and shot to look that way.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I meant that you cannot force the playback to be at a certain quality, which sucks. Every app has this feature.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You mean you wanted it WORSE?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.