cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Channels stuck on 30 second loop

I'm trying to watch the cricket but it's stuck on a 30 second loop starting with a McDonalds advert and buffering halfway through an Amazon advert. I've tried another sports channel and it's the same. Plays for 30 seconds then buffers.  It does it every time I switch channels and restart the app from my laptop. 

It doesn't seem to have been reported here yet so i wondered if anyone else had the issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi yes had same issue. Using laptop. Closed everything down and restarted, ok now touch wood but i continually have problems with SKY and adverts etc. Sound not syncing. I think theres a major problem that they are still not dealing with.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use my PC for watching NowTV so i can't check my end to see if i am getting the same problems.

Have you tried the basic trouble shooting stuff, such has reboot your Laptop and Router, clear cookies on your Laptop or try another internet browser with the NowTV web player software.

Or if using a Windows 8.1 or 10 Laptop see if the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store works for you.

unfurla
Advocate

I had the same problem. 

Change off the main event to the cricket channel and it works.