cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Channel Search

I used to be able to view a list of channels under Entertainment and could hunt through the specific shows to find something to watch.  But now that functionality seems to have disappeared.  Any idea how I can do that again?

For example, I want to look through all the shows on the Sky Crime channel, but on demand rather than the ones playing now in the TV Guide.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Seems to be a glitch, where you are not the only one to notice it 😡.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Where-are-all-the-channels/m-p/568396#M18466 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just been over to NOW Twitter and apparently they are aware of it, plus the Kids section is also doing something weird on screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that @schnapps .  I'll keep an eye out for it returning over the next couple of days and if it doesn't show up I'm cancelling.  What with them losing Discovery channel recently it's really not much use to me anymore. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like the glitch seems to be affecting The Entertainment, Kids and Hayu screen content on my playback devices (Fire Stick & Roku Stick).

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The loss of Discovery was nothing to do with Sky. 
Discovery wants to promote its own streaming service so it make sense. All Discovery owned channels are on Discovery+.

Can view the channels section on my iPhone app. Must be a glitch for big screen apps.

76DA0C87-CB3E-4259-A986-6DB8D7E1BC58.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008   I know it was nothing to do with Sky (or NowTV).  I merely meant now they don't have the channel I have little use for the service. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The Kids section seems to be back to normal again (checking on my Roku Stick +).

So it looks like NOW are ploughing through the issues.

Hopefully Entertainment and Hayu sections will be sorted quickly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would like to know the reasoning if the outage, and what they are willing to do to give faith back to their customers.

They need to stop their live chat giving advice to reboot device, reinstall device when this advice doesn't work and on numerous times informed them of this.

With no response, they will soon lose an customer whose has been subscribing sing August 2012 !