Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Challenge boxsets missing episodes

@Anonymous User

American Ninja Warrior S4 has two copies of E20 but no copy of E18 (misprint maybe?)

Gladiators S3E30 missing, is S6 supposed to be there or not?

Also to save me starting a new thread I notice Sky One's Inhumans E1 was due to expire Friday, but now it's changed to available till Jan, is that a definite? I've yet to start watching it but if it's going till be on until Jan then it gives me more time to get other stuff out of the way first!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Will do.

With Gladiators S3E30 the channel has not granted NOW TV the rights to the episode. There could be a number of reasons for this, its uncommon but not unheard of, so that wont be appearing.

For S6/7 of Gladiators, Challenge content will not be available for catch up, its boxset only, and S6 and 7 are not yet available for boxset. The few S7 eps were on there in error, so those have been removed, it might take a few hours for them to come down. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Hi! In reverse order- 

Inhumans Ep1 will expire on Friday 24/11, and Eps2-8 will expire in Jan. 

Gladiators: Ive queried S3E20 and Season 6

ANW: I can see this on mobile, but not web, Ive flagged this with the tech team. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @Anonymous User , might be worth getting someone to check Inhumans E1 as its showing as watch until 12th Jan on my devices. I'll make sure I get it watched by Friday just in case! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Will do.

With Gladiators S3E30 the channel has not granted NOW TV the rights to the episode. There could be a number of reasons for this, its uncommon but not unheard of, so that wont be appearing.

For S6/7 of Gladiators, Challenge content will not be available for catch up, its boxset only, and S6 and 7 are not yet available for boxset. The few S7 eps were on there in error, so those have been removed, it might take a few hours for them to come down. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

*update* 

S1 of Inhuman has been updated, the correct end date for all eps is 12/1.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Afternoon, 

@Anonymous User I know these posts originated from about 6 months ago, but they are relevant to my problem. I'm currently working my way through Gladiators and series 3 episode 20 is not there. Will it be reappearing? Annoyingly it's one of the semi-final episodes. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User hello! unfortunatley this episode is not due to be available on the service. This can be for a number of reasons, the channel could have decided to pull it for legal/content reasons. I cant find the exact reason but I have been told it wont be made available on demand. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Cheer! I've written you a poem:

Your work here is done,
Go and have a cream bun!

image.jpeg