cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Challenge Season 36

Hi, 

I have just started watching the Challenge season 36 and episode 3 appears to be episode 4? The recap is all about stuff that has happened since episode 2 (love a spoiler)- so wonder if it’s missing and 3 is now 4, 4 is now 5 etc, or has been swapped with another ep?

TIA

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T could you take a look for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know what, I figured it out lol. But thank you! It has episode 3 and 4 both listed as episode 3. It just plays 4 before 3 haha 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thank you @gavs82008  @Anonymous User 

Looking into this now.

Will update you.
*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  & @gavs82008 

I have chased the update, as the redelivery failed during the weekend. 

Keep inform when I have more news.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

We are chasing the provider for the correct data again. Sorry for any delay, hopefully the correct data delivery will arrive soon.

Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  & @gavs82008 

The team has solved the issue quietly, and i have just found out. so the Ep numbers are now correct on this S36, 

Thank you

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The ep number 5 is now missing and turn to 2 ep3 again. 

We will have to contact provider again.

We are sorry for this, will keep you updated. 

Thank you