cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catfish season 8

Where are episodes 25-32? Episode 33 was just uploaded but the rest are missing 

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The set of episodes aren’t just “missing” from NOW, they are also not on Sky TV (see screenshot below)

This will be down to rights because MTV is a channel owned by ViacomCBS UK and not Sky.

01A339E7-CC39-4ACD-B51A-22552BED3D9C.png

@Izzie-T  do you happen to know if or when episodes mentioned by @Anonymous User  will return?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

The Catfish: The TV Show S8 ep25 to 32 are already end of right from our platform. 

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

SandySD
Scholar

Hi thanks for that  but none of these episodes have ever been on there so how could the run be out of time . I have been checking every day as I do not know any way with Now TV Sky packages setting up series links. with BT . It would save me so much time  having to go through the tv guide all the time and continually  looking up programmes we love . Is there a way or a site that can email us or something .  Will the issing episodes of Catfish Series 8  ever been available in the future at all again  please or is this going to be an ongoing situation.   Thanks  for your help .

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SandySD 

The show is on MTV which is owned by ViacomCBS UK.

Use this link to fill out a form for the details.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/contact-us

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SandySD
Scholar

Anyone know how I can find out when new series are starting on Sky please. I have a Geektown email sent but they have not got every programme  on there . Is there something like this I can set up with Sky please . Thanks .

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SandySD 

Ep25 to 32 has been revoke/recall by provider. 

We are trying to confirm if they can provide any reason.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

SandySD
Scholar

Thank you . I have contacted MTV to ask . If I get an answer I will add to this subject unless you receive yours answer first . 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SandySD 

The team has confirmed the end of right date on 16/04/2021 for these eps as a catch up. 

Therefore there should be Boxset followed, however I have not got the Boxset date yet.

Thank you.

SandySD
Scholar

Hi Thank you for the reply about Catfish . I am slightly confused who I should of asked about programme series link . Now Tv ,Sky or Bt as I am with BT with a Now tv Pass  and have certain Sky channels with that . Any help appreciated .