cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nat828
Mentor

Catfish Series 8 - where are the episodes?

Episode 60 for Season 8 is the last episode available on catch up. Catfish episodes 61-72 are missing, but why? Is it a licensing issue? If so if someone could confirm that would be great, as I´ll just cancel NOWtv and subscribe to MTV instead if that's the case, as they are available to stream there. Thanks 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nat828 

Looks like a temporary removal and due to be readded on Monday.

That being said when I was emailing MTV support about Catfish on Paramount+ they told me that MTV play is going to be closing in favour for Paramount+ exclusiveness for MTV content. The date I was given for the closure of MTV play was 28th February. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nat828 

Looks like a temporary removal and due to be readded on Monday.

That being said when I was emailing MTV support about Catfish on Paramount+ they told me that MTV play is going to be closing in favour for Paramount+ exclusiveness for MTV content. The date I was given for the closure of MTV play was 28th February. 

Nat828
Mentor

Ooh I hope so. Ugh I've been holding off on Paramount+, so hopefully it does become available here instead, otherwise I guess I'd probably change, so fingers crossed. Thanks for your reply

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nat828 

The latest reply I got for season 8 on Paramount+ was the 15th February for episodes 1-36 then 22nd February for the remaining episodes 37-72.

Martin_14
Expert

Was added today to Paramount+ as you said.

Nat828
Mentor

Oh my days, that’s a while away. Thank you for the very useful info 🙏