cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catchup episodes hard to find

Hello

I relay quite heavily on the entertainment catch up short cut. I go to see what I have missed last night and found to my surprise that the short cut is no longer there!. Have checked on ipad and smart tv. 

Why has this disappeared?

32 REPLIES 32
Victor368
Advocate

I asked them via the online chat, and they suggested a few things that didn't work. I did a factory reset on my nowtv box, and got catch up back on one of my tv's, but did the same on the other, and it didn't work, so not sure whats going on! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Victor368 

Do you mean the "Best of Catchup" section on your NOW box, where once you receive the latest NOW rebrand and updated the box fully about two times under Settings > System > System Update the Best of Catchup gets removed by design .

Where going forward i am assuming NOW wants you to either go into the NOW Entertainment dedicated section on their main home screen or if its terrestrial Catchup you  are after then you need to look for the TV shows in question under the separate Apps such has BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub etc.

Victor368
Advocate
I got catch up back on the screen by doing a factory reset. It worked on my smart tv, but not on my old tv. I have no clue why, but glad i have got catchup back on one tv.