cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catchup episodes hard to find

Hi,

we have been watching das boot but just the episode at 9pm, then the next day or evening we want to watch the 2nd episode from the previous night.

I try catchup TV in the left side menu, and I cannot find das boot episode 6 for example. All the other programs and episodes are there but not what I want.

I eventually go to search for it before we can watch what we want. Why is it so hard to find on the main screen. I would have thought that catchup would include episodes from the previous night, but das boot episode 6 for example wasn't there.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Catchup sub section on the left hand side of the TV screen menu for Now TV boxes & stick only covers selective TV shows.

The way I tend to find TV shows is either using the Now TV App search engine, My TV Continue Watching section (if you have previously watched an episode) or if you know the channel that the TV show was broadcasted on or added too, then navigate to that channel.

For example with Das boot, I would go into the Now TV App, select entertainment, then select channels, then go to Sky Atlantic then select the Das boot folder.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Catchup sub section on the left hand side of the TV screen menu for Now TV boxes & stick only covers selective TV shows.

The way I tend to find TV shows is either using the Now TV App search engine, My TV Continue Watching section (if you have previously watched an episode) or if you know the channel that the TV show was broadcasted on or added too, then navigate to that channel.

For example with Das boot, I would go into the Now TV App, select entertainment, then select channels, then go to Sky Atlantic then select the Das boot folder.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that.

Yes I used the search box if that is the same as what you use.

I didn't use the My Continue Watching section as it was obvious or didn't see it, but I'll lookfor it next time.