cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catchup episodes hard to find

Hello

I relay quite heavily on the entertainment catch up short cut. I go to see what I have missed last night and found to my surprise that the short cut is no longer there!. Have checked on ipad and smart tv. 

Why has this disappeared?

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you advise, when a series returns, such as the flash, if I am unable to watch it the day it’s on, can I catchup with it the week it was aired?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

90% of shows that have aired on TV will appear on catch up.

To be more specific shows like the Flash will be available to watch on demand usually within the hour of them being aired.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you.
How would I access that through nowtv then?
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is depending on what device you use to watch Now TV.

If it’s a Smart TV such as Sony Android, LG or Samsung then it’s the red button on the remote.

if it’s a Now TV device such as the stick then it’s the * button.

When you find a show or film you want to watch you can add it to what is called “Watchlist”

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same issue. Use to use this function to see what I missed last night on all channels. We're livid that this option has gone. You have to go Through everything to remember what you want to watch..

Now tv please just put it back
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ridiculous isn't it? I can't think of a single reason why this option has been removed, why would a company make their product more difficult to use?? I have actually cancelled now, I'm not paying for something if I can't just turn it on and watch what I want anymore!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will this return? I'm debating just sticking with netflix and amazon instead of paying for nowtv and a few friends have all cancelled as they are fed up with not being able to find things and the fact there are very few movies added now. Other subscription services have upped their game and now is really failing. All I ever did when I went on now tv was click catch up, click an episode and it started. Now I have no idea what has been on, when my shows have restarted. Even just to get to the next episode I need to click the series I want, click latest, find the episode and click it. It gets so annoying. This week 2 things have been added to the top of recently added as though that is all that has been on! Doesn't make any sense at all! I wonder how many people are leaving just due to this change. Maybe you should ask your customers what they want!😡😡😡

Victor368
Advocate

try doing a factory reset on your now tv box. It worked on my smart tv, and catch up came back. Didnt work on my old tv though.

I think its a software issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree - bring back Catch up. Without it I really can’t see the point and will most probably just cancel my subscriptions 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me where I find catchup tv please or do we not get it anymore