cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot play film - no play symbol

Wanted to watch Fantastic Beasts - the crimes of Grindelwald and there is no play symbol to let me start the film. Film pass in date and I watched the first fantastic beasts film yesterday. What’s happening? 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Very odd, same with me! To get around it you need to add the film to your watchlist. Which you should be able to watch from there.

If I were you report it to staff, probably best via email so you can send a picture. See below picture for the email address.

9F760C60-3C25-4B99-9DF2-BE8E5FEFB102.jpeg

You can also go onto live chat by clicking “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

@ContentTeam could you also take a look at this for @Anonymous User ?

7F3A5873-93D0-46EA-A40D-AC2F1F685C90.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@gavs82008 it's the same with the other Fantastic Beasts film so the @ContentTeam will have to look at both.

Screenshot_20221205-205111.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks; will do. It’s strange as I watched the first one only yesterday. At least I know it’s not just me, thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reported to the content team through (the very painful) chat function. Hopefully will work later/for others. 

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User 

thanks for getting in touch, could you let us know on which devices the issue occurs?

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you