cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch the new talking dead

Clicking on it to watch and nothing happening.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. If you're trying to watch it via the Latest section of the NOW TV app - eg via Entertainment > Channels > Fox > Talking Dead > Latest > Ep 12 then it doesn't work due to a bit of a bug, but if you go via Entertainment > Channels > Fox > Talking Dead > Season 8'> Ep 12 it should work.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. If you're trying to watch it via the Latest section of the NOW TV app - eg via Entertainment > Channels > Fox > Talking Dead > Latest > Ep 12 then it doesn't work due to a bit of a bug, but if you go via Entertainment > Channels > Fox > Talking Dead > Season 8'> Ep 12 it should work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This method doesn’t work when I try. It gives me the last three episodes but doesn’t give episode 12 even as an option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

There was no Talking Dead episode 12 this week, these live studio audience shows have all been cancelled in the US due to Covid-19 outbreak...... I'd guess it will be off completely and we'll need to survive our TWD fix without the after show????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been continuously searching for it. Devastated that one of the main episodes and biggest things to happen and there is no talking dead. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg that is so stupid but it works thank you so much. Me happy boy now
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It's happened on a few shows lately so if you come across it again just do the same thing until they fix it.