cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t view all of dance moms episodes

Suddenly can’t view dance moms seasons says 101 episodes but only shows season 7 available for viewing. Could view all seasons earlier this morning 

13 REPLIES 13
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I got confirmed that all the content end of right on 09/01/2021. And we are currently contacting the provider to confirm the end of right date with the rest of eps.

Will update you as soon as we find out more.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will you be putting the old episodes back on? @Izzie-T 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User 

We do not have the return date for this yet. I will put in the wish list for related team. 

Hi All, 

I am still waiting for the provider reply about the end date of the eps on platform at present. will update you when I have the info.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

We do not have any return date of this yet. Already put this in the wish list to related team.

Thank you.