cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t view all of dance moms episodes

Suddenly can’t view dance moms seasons says 101 episodes but only shows season 7 available for viewing. Could view all seasons earlier this morning 

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s highly likely that all the previous seasons had an expiry date of late last night. What I’ll do is tag in the Now TV staff member who can answer questions about content.

@Izzie-T  after looking on Amazon Prime the previous seasons are still there for Hayu. Is there some sort of issue with the content? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

we have experienced the same today - all seasons available this morning and now only episode 15 onwards from series 7. have you had an answer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No answer or solution as of yet maybe they just decided to take it all down but find it very strange how only half of season 7 is still up 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't view them now either and was watching season 3 yesterday. I hope this issue can be fixed 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have received an email from now tv as I emailed them to enquire about this issue with dance moms I have pasted it below.

Ref: 08666227

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for contacting NOW TV and letting us know that you are missing Dance Moms seasons on Hayu Month Pass, here's the complete information please read below to know more.

Yes you are right, even we see the same when we click on the show Dance Moms it only comes up with season 7 and none of the previous seasons are available for selection.

Sometimes streaming platforms are unable to broadcast a movie or show through TV channels. This means that occasionally (in a rare case) a movie or show will be not be shown on the channels or passes. 

The vast majority of our shows aren’t affected and we’re always working hard to make sure we can bring you more of the best movies and shows.

We post a daily list of any shows that won’t be available on the Entertainment, Kids and hayu pass on our Community, and another monthly list for unavailable movies.

We’re sorry if you can't watch something you wanted to. If your show is not coming up, there are still lots of great movies and TV shows available on NOW TV.

There's some content availability issue, I have taken this as a feedback and I will get this escalated to the higher level tech team. I am sure this will be sorted.

If you have any concern, you can get back to us.

Reply to this email without changing the subject line, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.  

Looking forward to hearing from you,  

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I am also still having this problem. Will Dance Moms be coming back soon? Thanks.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As you will see with @Izzie-T  reply on the comment directly up from yours it has been added to the wishlist of content to return. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also unable to see them was on Season 5 . Really hope this issue will be resolved soon. 

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

Sorry for my delay reply due to technical issue to login community.

I have raised the issue and will let you all know the update as soon as I can.

Thank you for your messages.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.