cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t see or use free 4 month mobile sports pass

I got given a 4 month mobile pass free after buying a sports pass. I see it on browser login but on no app - iPhone or iPad. I see it on laptop but can’t use mobile there obviously.  My phone sees it on browser but can’t play content. In app it’s not there. Logged in, out, shook it all about, is this a write off? Is there no way to email or chat with support? Bit of a joke I have to ask other users to fix their bugs...

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Quick question I am assuming you are using the NowTV App from your smart phone Apps Store (not browser) when attempting to watch one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels when using the mobile pass? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi yes I’ve tried both since the app doesn’t see the pass and browser at least does. I was trying the nfl channel when the games were on last night. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I would try a fresh download of the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store, then power down the phone and restart and sign back into the App again. 

Mobile pass only works with a smartphone (not tablet) when watching Sky Sports Premier league, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) and News.

Also i am assuming you are not running any VPN on your devices or Router?

If no joy, then contact Nowtv Live chat using the link page below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didn’t have the app on my phone till I downloaded it yesterday. No odd services. Normal Sports pass and movies work on my laptop. Nfl is a listed channel. Thanks I’ll try the chat.