cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t find what I want to watch

I bought the now tv stick so I could watch sky atlantic

maubly to watch episodes i had missed on The Affair and The Handsmaid Tale and series 3 of Unforgotten 

neither of these are on there

why is this 

what are the benefits to having this now tv because I can’t find any

currently I’m paying for virgin entertainment and Netflix and now tv

all seems a lot of money when I can’t wven watch what I’m looking for 

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User NOW TV is a mixture of live channels, boxsets and catch-up TV. The catch-up episodes usually leave 30 days after airing, and the boxsets come and go on a regular basis. 

The boxsets of S1-4 of The Affair are currently available (either do a search from the homescreen, or you can find them manually by opening the NOW TV app and going to Entertainment > Channels > SKy Atlantic > The Affair).

Only S1 of The Handmaid's Tale is currently on NOW TV because Channel 4 own the first broadcast rights to this and so catch-up for S2 was on All4 not NOW TV. Hopefully they will get the S2 boxset but it's likely to be a while yet before they get the rights.

NOW TV has S1-2 of Unforgotten. For S3 you can watch this free on the ITV Hub app, you'll find it in the My Apps section of the homescreenon your stick (open up the app and go down to the A-Z section, where you'll find it in the U section).

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for