cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't find boxsets

We are thinking of joining NOWTV.  We’re on the 14 day trial and are trying to find all the boxsets that are available. I assumed it would be like the cinema section and split into different categories, but the only thing I can find is a list called Top Boxsets. Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There's a few ways of doing it but the way I find most useful is to browse by channels. Eg from the main menu go to Entertainment > Channels and choose the channel you are interested in and you will find listed all the shows available from that channel (be aware most of the shows are boxsets but some will be catch-up so will only contain the most recent episodes).

You could also go to Entertainment > All TV Shows which splits shows into genres, although the genre choices and which shows go under which genre I find a bit hit or miss.

You can also do a search for particular boxsets you are interested in.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There's a few ways of doing it but the way I find most useful is to browse by channels. Eg from the main menu go to Entertainment > Channels and choose the channel you are interested in and you will find listed all the shows available from that channel (be aware most of the shows are boxsets but some will be catch-up so will only contain the most recent episodes).

You could also go to Entertainment > All TV Shows which splits shows into genres, although the genre choices and which shows go under which genre I find a bit hit or miss.

You can also do a search for particular boxsets you are interested in.