cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HeidiB

Can’t access sports mobile membership

Anyone having trouble with the mobile sport pass? They have it to me in an offer and I managed to watch a game yesterday but today when I click on a game it just comes up with the option to buy a day or month pass. 

I’ve looked in membership and it says the mobile sport pass is valid to November 2023.

I’ve tried logging out and back in again but same problem 😖

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @HeidiB 

If you are trying to watch the Man Utd v Newcastle United cup final then this game is on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football which is not covered under the Mobile Sports Membership.

To test the Mobile Sports Membership out try watching something on Sky Premier League or Sky Action, Sky Arena, Sky Racing (Horses) with your smartphone screen.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @HeidiB 

If you are trying to watch the Man Utd v Newcastle United cup final then this game is on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football which is not covered under the Mobile Sports Membership.

To test the Mobile Sports Membership out try watching something on Sky Premier League or Sky Action, Sky Arena, Sky Racing (Horses) with your smartphone screen.

HeidiB

Ah I see! Thanks for that looks like I’ll be buying another day pass 🤦‍♀️

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @HeidiB 

More information in this NOW help article in the link below about the NOW Mobile Sports Membership including which live Sky Sports channels you can watch.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-sports-mobile-membership