cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can play anything other than episode 1

When trying to watch the latest episode of any content (right now its Thronecast), I can only get into episode 1 of season 1

I click on the series link - which I have added to MyTV - and it comes up with Season 1 episode 1 - but then when I try to scroll down to a later episode or change the season it just throws me straight back to episode 1. The only way I seem to be able to get later episodes is to play episode 1 to the closing credits and then click on next episode......

What am I doing wrong??

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are using a PC or Laptop, try pressing the directional down arrows or page down buttons on your keyboard to access further episodes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for this

I can scroll down with the down arrows fine - and can see the other
episodes - it’s just that if I try to click on any of them, the click
causes the screen to jump straight back up to episode one.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use my PC for watching NowTV on their website with their NowTV player software, so i wouldn't be much help sorry.

Maybe see if once you have highlighted the episode in question try moving around your mouse or trackpad until the play symbol shows in the thumb nail box then hit the enter button or click your mouse or trackpad.

Hopefully a PC user using the NowTV website will offer some further help.

Or alternatively if you are using a Windows 10 or 8 PC, then maybe consider the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks!