cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CAR SOS missing episode

Thursdays episode of the new series of Car SOS is missing from Nat Geographic channel. Is there a reason for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This episode is showing for me (see screen shot below Episode 7 though it was in a different order to the TV Guide on the National Geo channel).

Screenshot_2021-05-08-12-34-59.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I haven't watched Car SOS in a few years.

Out of curiosity which episode do you believe was shown on Thursday and what car was they restoring ?

If it's the Ford Cortina Mk 3 this episode is not scheduled until Thursday the 13th of May.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
@schnapps It was a Renault Alpine 110. It was advertised as being on at 8pm on their facebook page. Last weeks was the ice cream van and I as you say I can see that the next episode is showing as being available next week
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This episode is showing for me (see screen shot below Episode 7 though it was in a different order to the TV Guide on the National Geo channel).

Screenshot_2021-05-08-12-34-59.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps Found it! Thank you. It was above the episode i’ve already seen so I didn’t see it 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad you found it 👍.

I haven't seen this TV show in a few years, but it looks like there was two consecutive episodes on Thursday where the Renault Alpine was on at 8pm and the Bedford Ice Cream Van followed on at 9pm.

Screenshot_2021-05-08-13-31-51.png