cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CAN'T SELECT SEASONS OR EPISODES

I am trying to watch Game Of Thrones but it only lets me start on season 1 episode 1 - I don't want to skip through every season - please can someone help, I am using my laptop but can't see any other episodes!!!!!!! so frustrating 

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Similar question asked in this thread linked below and a reply on how to choose different seasons or episodes of GOT.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Windows-boxset-search-list-for-episodes/m-p/492409#M11311

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't select any seasons apart from season 1!!!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

On what?

If it’s a laptop, try arrow down.

NowTV break with convention, and with user-friendliness, by having stuff below the visible screen without adding a scroll bar.

Bur if this is on some other device, please say which.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, I have tried using Mozilla as well as Chrome on a laptop and the problem persists.

There is no list of seasons or episodes; only Season 1, Episode 1 of my selected series is available.

No scrolling down option either as the series appears in a pop-up window (cannot attach screenshot, browsing my computer when trying to insert an image is not an option here - also weird).

Moreover, when an episode has finished, unless I click on the small pop-up window in the bottom right-hand corner of my NowTV Player offering me the following episode for about 5 seconds, I have no way of continuing watching the series, the screening just stops. I have to go back online, sign in again and start the whole process from S1E1 all over again.

I received my 6-month free NowTV Entertainment pass as part of a broadband deal, have just started using it but so far, it has not been very user friendly.

Would appreciate any ideas.

RoyB
Legend

If you are on Windows 10, download the NowTV App from the Microsoft Store (type that in the box at bottom left where it says ‘Type here to search’), download it, and use that instead,

You might find it on an earlier version of Windows, but no guarantees of that.

Failing that, in Firefox, I browsed to www.nowtv.com, clicked the magnifying glass top right, typed in Game of Thrones, clicked the top entry, Entertainment Pass Game of Thrones, which opened a screen on which I was able to scroll down with my mouse, or use my PgDn key, to get to the not-obvious hidden lower part of the display, where I could choose any Season from the 1 -8 numbers, and then any Episode within the chosen Season.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

It’s a weird thing, this NowTV App. It seems to work fine, but I see no obvious, or even obscure, way to exit it.

If you can get the Taskbar back, then its icon is there, and you can right-click it to Close window. But before you do that, best Pin to taskbar first, or it will vanish, and it will be the very devil of a job to find it again.

It seems to live in a (probably hidden) folder called Users/{user - your name here}/

AppData/Local/Packages/NOWTV.NOWTV_{some code or other}

though whether that is it, or just something from the installation, who knows?

Probably best not to overthink it, and just pin the icon to the taskbar, shrug your shoulders, and straightforwardly use that.

RoyB
Legend

Hard to know what the problem might be without a screenshot, as NowTV can look so different on different devices.

However, on this iPad, I see the first three episodes of Season 1 listed on the screen initially, but scrolling down reveals all the others.

Could it be as simple as that?

If not, can you please post a screenshot showing the issue?