cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bull - Season 2 Episode 18 - Episode Stops Early

I have just watched the catch-up episode 18 of Bull season 2 and it seems like the episode has been cut-off a bit soon????  I was watching on my Now TV Stick.

It does seem like the episode is very close to finishing.. there might only be a few seconds and the credits to go... but it basically seems to stop as folk are still talking.  Tried a couple of times and it did the same thing.

I'm sure there have been recent posts about other shows that seem to have been cut-off early and just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same with this episode of Bull??

Now TV might need to check if this episode has been uploaded correctly.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It finished early, and therefore won't clear from my watching screen either!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. ...ended abruptly during the programme scenes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here on my Now tv box

It comes up with a pop up (watch something new) and dims the screen then shortly after this it cuts off before the credits come up  (also noticed this episdode shows 41 minuites on the episode description and other available episodes show 42 minuites)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just wanted to highlight a content issue with the latest catch-up episode of Bull - Season 2 Episode 18.  The episode playback is stopping early before it actually finishes (cuts folk off mid sentence).  I did also catch the episode on live chanel and it does seem that the catch-up version has cut a few seconds off the end including the credits.

A few folk across various devices are reporting this so might need fixing.