cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brazilian GP

Any update on when the full Brazilian GP will be uploaded? It's been more than 24 hours since the race, and all the other programmes (highlights, grand prix Sunday, Ted's notebook etc) have been uploaded. I understand sky's legal obligation to leave a period of 24 hours for channel 4 after the race, but that time has now passed, and I still can't watch the race. It seems like NOW's already long list of unhappy customers is only going to get longer.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I want to watch the whole grand prix. Not the highlights. This is an issue every week. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same issue! So frustrating! It’s been over 40 hours since the race now and it’s still not up! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T are you able to shed some light on this?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Due to editorial and data processing reason the highlight arrived on platform can be vary after the event, the minimum process time will be at least 24 hours but can be longer.

Can I please check with you all that this link of 47 mins version is not a highlight only please? 

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/sports/collections/f1-highlights/asset/brazilian-f1-gp-grand-prix-hlts-2021/A5EK58cLDR6pNm8Zftm8A

IzzieT_0-1637063496467.png

Thank you

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah that’s the highlights the race will be at least 2 hours

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

If it helps anyone, the entire race is being re-broadcast from 7:10 tonight (November 16).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have an update on when the race will be added please? I couldn't watch the 7pm program so would like to know when it's going to be added please. I agree it's every race weekend now that there is delay, content isn't added in order and sessions aren't added at all. Practice 2 wasn't added for Sao Paulo either. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Izzie-T this is getting a bit ridiculous now - we've given you plenty of time and it's still not up. Can you please give us an update on this?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

The full race is now available.