cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boxset no longer available

Why are boxsets being removed from the service? I was part way through viewing Lost a few days ago, and now it’s not accessible.

If I’m paying for the service, I expect it to provide me with the content that the pass contains! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The Pass doesn’t contain any content; it simply allows you to view whatever content NowTV choose to make available.

Everything on NowTV has an expiry date; you can check on @Anonymous User ’s excellent website, available from his regular Box Sets Information postings, to see what these are.

At the moment, though, there is a particular issue with ABC Studios, whose entire slate has been pulled without any apparent warning due to the contract not being renegotiated.

And another with Game Of Thrones Seasons 1-7, where although they ran for exactly as long as NowTV always said they would, the expiry date information doesn’t seem to have reached recent users before they signed up expecting to be able to watch them.

So, busy times, and disappointment for those who have had the rug pulled out from under them Smiley Sad

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nowswaish
Scholar 3

A quick search of this community will provide the answer to your question. It’s asked most days.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The Pass doesn’t contain any content; it simply allows you to view whatever content NowTV choose to make available.

Everything on NowTV has an expiry date; you can check on @Anonymous User ’s excellent website, available from his regular Box Sets Information postings, to see what these are.

At the moment, though, there is a particular issue with ABC Studios, whose entire slate has been pulled without any apparent warning due to the contract not being renegotiated.

And another with Game Of Thrones Seasons 1-7, where although they ran for exactly as long as NowTV always said they would, the expiry date information doesn’t seem to have reached recent users before they signed up expecting to be able to watch them.

So, busy times, and disappointment for those who have had the rug pulled out from under them Smiley Sad

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.