artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: Boxset Information

New:
South Park - Season 11
-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
sandracdr
First Poster

Hi i just want to someone to tell me whats the problem with my live stream because i was 2 days without internet and nowit doesnt work and im paying for the service

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
Khalil2010
Occasional Poster

I am not too sure to be honest. But sometimes NOW TV does have a mind of its own. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. That hopefully might work. Good luck. Let me no how u go.

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

New:
Spartacus: Blood and Sand - Season 1
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena - Season 1
Spartacus: Vengeance - Season 2
Spartacus: War of the Damned - Season 1
-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Going next week:
Anger Management - Seasons 1-2
Comic Strip Presents, The - Season 1
Desperate Housewives - Seasons 1-8
Doll & Em - Season 1
Miranda - Season 1
Royle Family Portraits - Season 1
Seinfeld - Season 3
Stargate Atlantis - Season 1
Stargate SG-1 - Season 1
Two Ronnies Spectacle, The - Season 1
Yes Prime Minister - Seasons 1, 3
-----
0 Thanks
Yazzselena
Occasional Poster

######!!

I was hoping to rewatch Series 1-3 of Game of Thrones with some friends next week. Is there any chance it will be bought back. I assumed ( evidently wrongly) that it would be around for the duration of how long the current series was running as to me that would have been a sensible thing to do while you had fans new and old enjoying the current series. I am pretty gutted about that to be honest Smiley Sad

Please can you ask the powers that be to bring it back? It was one of the reasons I got Now TV. And I'm sure other users would appreciate it too.

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@Yazzselena unlikely for at least 5 months. And they timed it to end when episode 1 of season 4 reached it's 30 day catchup limit, otherwise people would have finished s3 and discovered they couldn't continue without missing episodes of s4.

-----
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Going next week:
Da Vinci's Demons - Season 1
-----
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Going next week:
South Park - Season 11
-----
shawny
Helper 1

Sienfeld leaving, yet it's still advertised as a New Series. Is this a mistake. Do Boxsets leave so soon.

0 Thanks