cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boxset Information

As hinted at elsewhere I've been working on the data behind NowTV to create something which will allow you at a glance to see what's just been added, and what's on it's way out.

It's still work-in-progress but it's finally presentable.

You can take a look now at: www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv

1,850 REPLIES 1,850
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm fairly new to NOW TV, how long do boxsets stay on here?  Five seasons of Boardwalk Empire are going on Oct 30th, surely that should be flagged up?!  It's still being advertised.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User It varies but in the case of Boardwalk it's at least a month. Usually boxsets for live shows expire when the first episode of the new season expires on catch up.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
New:
The Millers - Season 1

Going next week:
The Newsroom - Seasons 1-2
Veep - Seasons 1-2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DaryIM the list is automatted based on what's currently showing on the website. It saves you from having to drill through every page and every season drop down to spot what's on it's way out.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I know.  I just meant it as a general heads up for people interested in knowing what new boxsets are coming up.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Do you know if season 4 will go on after it has finished on e4?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User which show? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Revenge

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User only guesswork, but with seasons 1-3 leaving at the end of June, I'd say it's unlikely season 4 will be on NOW TV for at least 6 months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Revenge.im half way through season 3 but am missing season 4 which is on e4 now.