cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boxset Information

As hinted at elsewhere I've been working on the data behind NowTV to create something which will allow you at a glance to see what's just been added, and what's on it's way out.

It's still work-in-progress but it's finally presentable.

You can take a look now at: www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv

1,850 REPLIES 1,850
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New:
Dracula - Season 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

New:
Yonderland - Season 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New:
South Park - Season 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i just want to someone to tell me whats the problem with my live stream because i was 2 days without internet and nowit doesnt work and im paying for the service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not too sure to be honest. But sometimes NOW TV does have a mind of its own. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. That hopefully might work. Good luck. Let me no how u go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Going next week:
Anger Management - Seasons 1-2
Comic Strip Presents, The - Season 1
Desperate Housewives - Seasons 1-8
Doll & Em - Season 1
Miranda - Season 1
Royle Family Portraits - Season 1
Seinfeld - Season 3
Stargate Atlantis - Season 1
Stargate SG-1 - Season 1
Two Ronnies Spectacle, The - Season 1
Yes Prime Minister - Seasons 1, 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sienfeld leaving, yet it's still advertised as a New Series. Is this a mistake. Do Boxsets leave so soon.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I think it's worthwhile pointing out this blogpost detailing some upcoming box sets: http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Movies-Entertainment-blog/16-Reasons-to-look-forward-to-June/ba-p/2055...

Coming in June are:

True Blood Seasons 1-6

Scrubs Seasons 1-9

Ray Donovan Season 1

Falling Skies Seasons 1-3

It seems as if Now TV only have one or two HBO shows available as box sets at a time.  I guess True Blood is there in anticipation of Season 7 starting near the end of June.  I wonder how long Seasons 1-6 will be available?  Game of Thrones box sets expired at the same time as the first episode of the new season.  If True Blood is the same, there would be less than 2 months for new viewers to catch up with 6 seasons.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.