cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bottom season 1 episode 3 is missing

As title of post says, episode 3 of season 1 of Bottom is missing from catch up boxsets.

Please can it be added. I'm going old school and rewatching this show, but would dearly love to be able to watch all the episodes, including this one that is missing from your box set.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately episode 3 is deliberately not listed, it's not provided by Gold to either NOW TV or Sky Boxsets although the reason isn't known (possibly because it's originally a pilot or because of a suicide sketch, apparently it's also missed out of some european DVD releases).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh wow, I had no idea. My work around is that it is available on Netflix I've just discovered, so will watch it there. Thanks for the info!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just to add to what @Andy had previously mentioned...... the last I read on this was that the missing episode 3 was originally the pilot episode and it was actually filmed quite some time before the other episodes of the first season, hence there turned out to be some differences in the way some of the sets and characters looked...... so maybe as time has gone on they have decided to leave the episode out altogether rather than have folk confused by the differences?????

I used to love this show when it was on but it has been many years since I've seen it, so it would be interesting to see how different the 'missing episode' does look to the rest.