cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boost customers should be able to skip through programme previews

I pay £5 a month for Now Boost so that I don't get adverts. However Now plays previews of Now TV programmes at the beginning of programmes and it's getting on my nerves. I'm seeing the same previews repeatedly and some of the previews I really don't want to see. I want to just log in and see the programme I want to see.  For Now Boost customers there should at least be the facility to be able to fast forward or skip through the Now previews, which are effectively adverts for their own programmes. Prime allows skipping of previews, so too should Now tv.  Is there any way to let the bosses at Now know that Boost customers would like this facility?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

They know. They have so far declined to make the requested feature available.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Popeye13
Scholar 2

Absolutely agree.

The previews & trailers on almost every other service is skippable and the fact we have to pay more for such a basic service is staggering in if itself, but no skipping of previews does my skull in!!