cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Bob's Burgers fault

Season 11 Episode 1 of Bob's Burgers seems to have a fault with the video (on the two Roku devices I've tried playing it on, anyway).  Random frames seem to skip back and forth, making the image appear to jump.  The sound plays ok.

Episode 2 works fine.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM 

I don't know if this is you or somebody else who have reported it over on NOW Twitter, where NOW have seen it themselves and passed it on to NOW Technical to be resolved.

youdoodle-2021-03-22T20-47-28Z.jpg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarlM when into it are you getting the fault? Not a program I normally watch but happy to see if I get same issue at same point on my devices.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268  Right at the very start of ep1.  Frames seem out of sequence in the opening titles so things appear to jump back and forth.  It's most obvious at the "Grand Reopening" sign.

At first I thought it was deliberate because of the tempo of the music.  But it continues into the first scene.  I haven't watched more than a few seconds into the episode proper as I find it too distracting.

Ep2 plays fine.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM 

I don't know if this is you or somebody else who have reported it over on NOW Twitter, where NOW have seen it themselves and passed it on to NOW Technical to be resolved.

youdoodle-2021-03-22T20-47-28Z.jpg

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps  Thanks. I had reported it on Twitter, but I think they missed my tweet.

If it resolves after 1.26, I guess I can cope with that (if it hasn't been fixed already).  I didn't try beyond a few seconds because it was too annoying.