cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blue Bloods

I am a great fan of Blue Bloods, but this series does not appear to be available as either a box set or catch feature.

Is there a reason for this?

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The new Season 8 starts on January 27th 9pm on Sky Atlantic, you'll be able to either watch live or those new episodes will be available to catch-up shortly after airing. Not sure about previous season boxsets, but they do often appear when a new season starts so they may well be back soon.

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy - I will keep my eyes open for the new series.

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User

@Andy  I have never seen it as a boxset on Now TV in all the time I have had the service Smiley Frustrated

It would be a good addition though Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Ah that's a shame, I wonder why. Not my type of show but I've watched odd ones mainly to catch the legend Tom Selleck. Used to love Magnum PI as a kid, wanted to be Tom Selleck but that was less to do with the tash and more to do with the car! 😄

image.jpeg

PS have you given Britannia a go yet? Fits the bill nicely for me while waiting for TWD, entertaining but completely bonkers!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Ah Magnum PI now that is a blast from the past! Look at him...what a guy 🙂

I haven't watched Britannia yet. I wasn't sure if I liked the look of it but maybe it's worth a try, there seems to be a lot of famous faces in the trailer
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:
@Andy

Ah Magnum PI now that is a blast from the past! Look at him...what a guy 🙂

@Lindzi I know, look at those lines, the strength, the manliness, the power, the sex appeal .... Oh sorry I thought we were still talking about the car .... Smiley Indifferent

There's loads of fun to be had going 'oo look who it is' ... it's like a weird combination of a Guy Ritchie movie, Robin of Sherwood, Star Wars and The Wicker Man (sing along theme tune) and too many magic mushrooms  ... If you do give it a go let me know what you think! 

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

Will do, maybe this weekend as I'm a sucker for a theme tune