cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ILoveMyDogs
Contributor 1

Blood Channel 5

Is anyone else missing the last episode on Demand 5, it's available on my tablet but not through my Now TV?

Labels (1)
10 Replies
Lizbloomers
First Poster

Re: Blood Channel 5

I can't find episode 5 either! 

ILoveMyDogs
Contributor 1

Really really annoying 😠

0 Thanks
Missfit
Occasional Poster

Anyone found the missing episode? I want to watch it! 😟

0 Thanks
Missfit
Occasional Poster

@Mary-E can you please help with this?

0 Thanks
Liz745
First Poster

Why can’t we find the last episode of Blood, how annoying to leave us like this!

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Graham-S
NOW TV Team

Hey everyone.

If you are having issues with content on a 3rd party app, its best to get in touch with (In this case) 5 directly.

They will look into it further Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
Clecky1
Occasional Poster

Seems to be that the My5 app has all the content and thus series of Blood but the Demand 5 app which is what I have on both Now Tv and Amazon Firestick does not have all episodes. While NowTv will push us to ask Channel 5 I think Now TV should be ensuring its partner, ie Channel 5, has given it the updated app which I believ is My 5.  So, Now TV, why does your platform not have the most recent app on it? 

ILoveMyDogs
Contributor 1

Yes exactly the same for me, I do not want to watch the final episode of a series that I have watched on my large television, through Now TV,  on my small tablet , why would I, what would Channel 5 be able to do to help us,  they have made it available,  can we please have a response from NOW?

nowcrap
Occasional Poster

Yes I too soooo frustrated with this. The demand 5 app is about to be made obsolete in December.  I had been watching Blood too and am disappointed that the final episode is missing. In fairness to Nowtv I am also having the same problem with the Amazon firestick upstairs . Its up to both these platforms to upgrade to the My5 app as demand 5 is over!!