cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blood Channel 5

Is anyone else missing the last episode on Demand 5, it's available on my tablet but not through my Now TV?

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find episode 5 either! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really really annoying 😠

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone found the missing episode? I want to watch it! 😟

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User can you please help with this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can’t we find the last episode of Blood, how annoying to leave us like this!

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hey everyone.

If you are having issues with content on a 3rd party app, its best to get in touch with (In this case) 5 directly.

They will look into it further Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems to be that the My5 app has all the content and thus series of Blood but the Demand 5 app which is what I have on both Now Tv and Amazon Firestick does not have all episodes. While NowTv will push us to ask Channel 5 I think Now TV should be ensuring its partner, ie Channel 5, has given it the updated app which I believ is My 5.  So, Now TV, why does your platform not have the most recent app on it? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes exactly the same for me, I do not want to watch the final episode of a series that I have watched on my large television, through Now TV,  on my small tablet , why would I, what would Channel 5 be able to do to help us,  they have made it available,  can we please have a response from NOW?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I too soooo frustrated with this. The demand 5 app is about to be made obsolete in December.  I had been watching Blood too and am disappointed that the final episode is missing. In fairness to Nowtv I am also having the same problem with the Amazon firestick upstairs . Its up to both these platforms to upgrade to the My5 app as demand 5 is over!!