cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stuart24445

Block all channels except sports

Hi,

Is it possible to block all channels from being displayed besides the sports channels. 

I have young children and would prefer them not to see thumbnails for other channels and programs. 

thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Stuart24445 

Not that I am aware of. Best to email support with your suggestion.

customer services @ now tv . com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Stuart24445 

What is it you are trying to achieve exactly?

If you do not want your children choosing from the glittering panoply of other programmes present, and thereby starting a subscription, set a Payment PIN.

if you are worried they will see an unpleasant thumbnail, these are all carefully chosen with regard to them being seen by the young, before the watershed.

If you want to avoid them being disappointed by all the enticing programmes they can see, but can’t have, then yes, this is an issue.

It would be no bad thing if we could limit what we see to those memberships we actually have, though.

But no doubt, Now are trying to have on us adults the effect that you are worried about them having on your children 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.