cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blindspot Season 4 Episode 16, is that the last episode

I enjoyed the first two series of blindspot and would have ended it there if it wasn't for RichDotCom. He is so funny I had to carry on watching. I watched S4 episode 16 this evening and can't see any other episodes to view. Has it been disconued or is it on a break.

I'm looking for recommendations for a similar type drama. I have watched and enjoyed Blacklist which was really good. It also had great music and terrific actors.  True Detective was recommended to me but it was too real and I needed subtitles with the accents. I loved all the NCIS shows and would like any similar dramas to binge watch. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not sure to be honest, where i guess June the 26th might be the leaving date for the yet to be added episodes.

Would have said that the new episodes would have been on 30 day catch up, but that wouldn't make sense where the older Season 4 episodes are available to watch until the 26th June.

So i would say the 26th of June is a safe bet, but when Ep 17 does get eventually added to NowTV i would be inclined to double check it's leaving date next to the episode just in case the date is different for some reason.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 4 should be 22 number eposides which is showing on the NowTV App on my Android phone.

What device are you using where it is only showing 16 eposides?

I also read on the NowTV Twitter feed that S5 may be returning sometime in May (don't know if this is accurate) where Season 6 is scheduled sometime early part of the Summer last time I heard (need to check Geektown website if there is a finalised date yet set for us in the UK).

Sorry to hear that you didn't get on with True Detectives (I was on of the person's who recommended the TV show). 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Ignore the above I thought you said The Blacklist.

Just realised it's Blindspot you are talking about.

Need to get my eyes tested Smiley Very Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looking over at imdb website there is 22 number eposides scheduled for Season 4 of the Blindspot.

Where eposide 17 aired on the 5th of April over in the USA, where there must be a delay for us UK viewers.

I checked the Geektown website and Sky TV Planner and I couldn't find a date when eposide 17 onwards will be available on Sky Witness.

Would have thought it will be quite soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I will probably miss the last few episodes as my pass will have run out by then.

I'm finding the search option in Now TV very limiting when I'm trying to find something to watch. If I was a regular Sky viewer I would have some idea of what I wanted to watch but I can't afford to have a proper annual  subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It states on Blindspot Series 4 episodes, watch until 26 June. Is that likely to apply to the episodes not currently available on Sky,  17 - 22.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not sure to be honest, where i guess June the 26th might be the leaving date for the yet to be added episodes.

Would have said that the new episodes would have been on 30 day catch up, but that wouldn't make sense where the older Season 4 episodes are available to watch until the 26th June.

So i would say the 26th of June is a safe bet, but when Ep 17 does get eventually added to NowTV i would be inclined to double check it's leaving date next to the episode just in case the date is different for some reason.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

It states on Blindspot Series 4 episodes, watch until 26 June. Is that likely to apply to the episodes not currently available on Sky,  17 - 22.

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

I'm sure on Now TV you do get some shows where all episodes for a season stay on the service until 30days after the finale is shown (an alternative to where individual episodes leave after 30days)......... hence, why all episodes of Blindspot season 4 will be there until 26th June...... possibly the last episode of season 4 is then due to be shown 30days before the 26th June?????? 

All depends when episode 17 comes back and how they then fit in all the remaining episodes..... do they do a double-header to finish the run????

Yes, keep checking that leaving date to see if anything changes, but I'd assume 26th June is right and the finale (Ep 22) will go out on 27th May????????  That is just how I think things will work and is not based on any sound science what so ever!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I'll make a note in my diary for th end of May.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I am confused episodes 18-22 are on here for Blindspot but the 1-17 are missing, does that mean I cannot watch them now?? Think this stick will be getting cancelled, can't believe I have watched the last 3 seasons and now I can't watch the final one..... 

Can you advise? 

Thanks