cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blindspot Season 4 Episode 16, is that the last episode

I enjoyed the first two series of blindspot and would have ended it there if it wasn't for RichDotCom. He is so funny I had to carry on watching. I watched S4 episode 16 this evening and can't see any other episodes to view. Has it been disconued or is it on a break.

I'm looking for recommendations for a similar type drama. I have watched and enjoyed Blacklist which was really good. It also had great music and terrific actors.  True Detective was recommended to me but it was too real and I needed subtitles with the accents. I loved all the NCIS shows and would like any similar dramas to binge watch. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not sure to be honest, where i guess June the 26th might be the leaving date for the yet to be added episodes.

Would have said that the new episodes would have been on 30 day catch up, but that wouldn't make sense where the older Season 4 episodes are available to watch until the 26th June.

So i would say the 26th of June is a safe bet, but when Ep 17 does get eventually added to NowTV i would be inclined to double check it's leaving date next to the episode just in case the date is different for some reason.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I watched Series 4, episodes 1 to 16 some time ago and there were no further episodes available at that time. I started another pass a couple of months ago and found I was able to complete the series. I don't know why Now TV removes part of a Series but leaves 3 previous Series there. Get on Chat and complain.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching on a Windows app on my laptop. I have tried on my Now TV box and that also ends on S4 Episode 16. I have a smart TV but there is sometimes a problem with syncing. I will use that to watch the Masters later this week as the syncing problem does not really matter.

I have an Android phone and a Tablet so will try one of them. I have to watch the 4 device limit as I need choices for the golf. That was the reason I bought Now TV box and passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry for my previous post. You meant the Blacklist has 22 episodes not Blindspot. I updated the app on the tablet as I use that to keep in touch with the golf. 

The Kettering Incident is the only recommendation from viewing the Blindspot. Have you seen it?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorry for my previous post. You meant the Blacklist has 22 episodes not Blindspot. I updated the app on the tablet as I use that to keep in touch with the golf. 

The Kettering Incident is the only recommendation from viewing the Blindspot. Have you seen it?

We baled out early on The Kettering Incident.

Despite starring Elizabeth Debicki, of Night Manager fame, it seems to be a very early effort of hers. It’s also about the first series I’ve seen that seemed to be detectably badly made (as distinct from badly written or badly acted).

But it didn’t hold our interest; and we were disappointed not to see a sniff of Wicksteed Park Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

Can see you have now got your avatar photo uploaded & sorted on the forum once you have reached Regular status 👍👍👍.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My first posted reply was a mistake where i mistakenly thought you was enquiring about The Blacklist, then realised it was Blindspot you was referring too.

I could have edited the post but there was some snippets of useful information about The Blacklist which i thought you might have been intrested in.

To be honest i haven't seen Blindspot and need to find time to checkout this TV show.

Also i did a breif quick look on the internet and found that Blindspot S4 aired in the States about one month ahead of us in the UK where there was a short mid season break also.

If this info is accurate, then i would guess that S4 Ep17 will be back on Sky Witness sometime around the end of Apri or early part of May (purely speculation on my part).

Just to let you know the maximum number of devices you can now register with a single nowtv account has increased from 4 to 6 with three device swaps allowed per calendar month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's great news about the number of devices. I have 6, if I count my phone,  and ocassionally find that I can't use the device I want to use.

I'm thinking of viewing  Futurama next as it sounds intriguing looking 1,000 years into the future. If I don't like that I will try Fortitude. They were both mentioned in an article on Sky shows worth watching.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There some decent TV shows recommended on NowTV from this website linked below.

It says in the article that it was last updated in March 2019, so hopefully some of the TV shows listed are still available to watch on the NowTV service.

https://www.stuff.tv/features/25-best-tv-shows-watch-now-tv-and-sky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

A contributor over on the Comments section of the Geektown Website talks about Blindspot now being on a 4-week break and back from 29th April for episode 17 on Sky Witness??????....... but not sure how concrete that info' is or if it is just speculation, but as @schnapps  mentions previously, late April or early May could be a good guess for its return.

I've enjoyed Blindspot over these four seasons and it started out with a really good idea..... but it is an idea that you can tell is becoming more and more difficult to stretch season-on-season....... and the RichDotCom character has certainly helped with that.  I like the show and would watch it for however long they made it, but it can't have too many more seasons left in it???????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for replying. I think it had reached the end of it's run by Series 3. I will come back to it in a few months and hopefully the remaining episodes will be available.