cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist season 9

Just started watching Season 9 of the blacklist just got to episode 5 last night and went back on and they have all been removed? Why has the new season been removed but older ones still available? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to my NOW Android smartphone App there is a chance that Season 9 will be available and back on the NOW service from tomorrow.

Might be worth checking tomorrow, just in case the NOW Content Team don't get back to your over the weekend and reply here sometime on Monday.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Down to rights. As the season has just been aired it remained on for a period of time before being removed. It might turn up again as a box set later, although the previous seasons are on Amazon Prime, so it could end up there. 

@ContentTeam do you know if/when the season will return for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

According to my NOW Android smartphone App there is a chance that Season 9 will be available and back on the NOW service from tomorrow.

Might be worth checking tomorrow, just in case the NOW Content Team don't get back to your over the weekend and reply here sometime on Monday.

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi The Blacklist S9 Ep 1-22 is now on the platform. Thanks @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @schnapps