cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist season 8 last 3 episodes missing !!

So I’m in the middle of Blacklist season 8, just gone to watch the last 3 episodes 20/21/22 and they’ve completely vanished !! Disappeared from my “ continue watching” and are not even in the episode list ?? What the hell !!??

14 REPLIES 14
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

£5.99 will buy you the last three episodes on Amazon Prime Video.

That seems fair.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks very much for that. It does seem like a good option and good of you
to take the time to let me know. I'm still annoyed with NOW for pulling it
early and their customer service didn't really understand the issue at all.
Hey ho there are worse things going on.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It wasn't a decision by NOW. The entire series was pulled from Sky One, so ALL Sky TV/NOW customers were effected by this. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahhhh no way I’ve only just found this series and have binge watched seasons 1-3 and now on season 4 where it now has gone from October 3rd to September 30th for removal and have just realised it only goes up to season 7 episode 19 season 8 has disappeared I literally pay for entertainment just to watch this series! Fuming is an understatement. Does anyone know where else I can watch the rest as what’s the point in me continuing to pay and watch it if I miss the last season 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Season 8 of The Blacklist, being the most recent, was removed from catch-up at the end of July. I have no doubt that it will return as a box set before season 9 airs.

In the meantime, it’s available on Amazon Prime at £1.89 an episode, or £19.99 for the complete season.